|Name of the Chairmen||Mr. Bihari Lal Aggarwal|
|Name of the Director||Mr. Lokesh Goyal|
|Name of the Institution||Saraswati Group of Colleges|
|Address of the Institutionn||NH 95, CHANDIGARH – LUDHIANA ROAD
GHARUAN, MOHALI (PB.)
|City & Pin code||GHARUAN – 140413|
|Phone number with STD code||0160 – 5007710|
|Office hours at the Institution||9.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|Type of Institution (Cat.)||Co-Ed|
|Name of the affiliating University||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot, Punjabi University Patiala|
Grievance redressal mechanism for faculty, staff and students
- System for Redressal of grievances of faculty, staff and students
- The management of the college follows an open system of administration and grievances from staff and students are given the utmost attention.
- Complaints and suggestion boxes are kept at a number of places in the campus and also in the hostels.
- The suggestions and complaints are carefully looked into and remedial measures undertaken. Responses are also publicized through notice boards.
- In case of indiscipline, a committee appointed by the principal enquires into the matter by calling witnesses and recommendations are made about the action to be taken by the management.
- Grievances regarding the staff in terms of salary, promotions etc., are carefully looked into by the HR department in consultation with the Principal and remedial measures taken.
- Class Committee meetings are held in which grievances of students are taken note of and remedial measures taken.