COVID-19 has affected millions of lives worldwide. It has spared neither the developing world nor the developed world countries. Ayurveda promotes and propagates the fact that the best way to fight against any diseased condition is to raise your internal immunity to be able to fight against any external infective agent. Our body’s immune system has a multi level complex way of warding off diseases. To improve our immune system certain practices are very useful.
• Drinking warm water through the day.
• Use spices like turmeric (haldi), cumin (jeera), coriander (dhaniya), garlic (lasun) in daily cooking.
• Apply sesame oil, ghee in the nostrils daily.
• Take 1 spoon of sesame oil or coconut oil and swish it in your mouth. Then spit it out.
• Take 10g chawyanprash daily.
• Drink 1 cup milk with half tsf turmeric twice a day.
• Drink herbal decoction made up of cinnamon (dalchini), tulsi (Basil), black pepper (kali mirch), ginger powder(shunthi), raisin (munakka). This should be taken twice a day.
Saraswati Ayurveda Hospital and Medical College which is the best Institute for learning Ayurveda in the North India region recommends all the above listed practices for improving your immunity. Saraswati Ayurveda Hospital and Medical College has the best education system that has invited students from the state of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Jammu &Kashmir to come and study in this prestigious institution. The students here are trained to be pioneers in their field.
FACILITIES AT SARASWATI AYURVEDA HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL COLLEGE
The college has fully equipped departments, adequate sports facilities including gym and outdoor games for the students. Dedicated and best in class teaching staff, well managed hostels, in campus canteens and in campus ATM facility, etc. The college is best in the Punjab region providing overall growth to the students. We focus on overall personality training of the students to prepare them to be great ayurvedic physicians and upcoming, responsible citizens of the society.
The hospital has dedicated departments along with specialist doctors in each department for better treatment of the patients. This also provides great exposure to the students for their training and to formulate a better understanding of the science in them. The hospital also has a well equipped IPD, ICU and well maintained OT’s with Emergency services to familiarize our students with handling of chronic and fatal cases the they may encounter in the future.