Saraswati College of Pharmacy, is most preferred and trusted college in Mohali, Punjab. The classrooms and smart class room is well furnished where lectures and presentations on scientific topics are delivered by our faculty members in advanced way. With all these plethora of amenities, Saraswati Institute of Pharmacy is the prime pharmacy institute in Mohali, Punjab among pupils to excel in pharmaceuticals.
Are you interested to do Pharmacy Course? If Yes! Then, Saraswati College of Pharmacy, Mohali is best option for you. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) is an undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy education. It is aimed at creating skilled and competent pharmacists, who can use their knowledge of medicines for the benefit of patients. The students who wish to pursue their career in medical field can choose this course after completing class 12th (PCM/B). The duration of this course is 4 years of academic and practical training session.
Saraswati College of Pharmacy, Mohali are ranked in top colleges of pharmacy in the country. Students from around the country are getting attracted towards Saraswati College of Pharmacy because of our commitment to teaching excellence, focus on research, tailored courses that make our education relevant to changing career dynamics and formidable industry partnerships. Also College ensures huge career scope and job opportunities in pharmacy field Due to opening of large pharmaceutical companies, the future in the field of pharmacy is always fruitful. Various jobs are available for pharmacists in government as well as private organizations. After completing the course one can easily find jobs in pharmaceutical industries, government departments, colleges and universities, hospitals, investigation and research institute etc.
4. Regulatory Bodies & Goverenment Sector FDA is the regulatory body that deals with governing and implementing the rules and regulations for the Drug and Pharmaceutical. The pharmacist can apply for the posts like Drug Inspector, Asst. Drug Controller, Deputy Drug Controller, Drug Controller of state and finally D.C.I.
(Drug Controller of India).
5. Marketing:There is a big scope in sales department of pharmaceutical companies making tools and machines for research, these companies hire graduates for their marketing and sales as MR, project managers etc.
6. Clinical research: Recently, Clinical research has also open its door for B.Pharm graduates as medical underwriter, CRO, data validation associate, clinical research associate etc.
7. Production:Large rate of vacancies are appearing in pharma industries for production. All the big firms invite suitable skill pharma individual in manufacturing units. Manufacturing of pharmaceuticals involve all the drugs in different dosage forms and cosmetics.
8. Quality control:Some government jobs like government analysis are associated with it. They have to develop, apply, revise, and maintain quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products. Helps in designing and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and prepares documentation for inspection testing procedures.
9. Scientists:Pharma graduates can absorb as scientist in R&D and F&D. It is field of innovation where talented people in pharmacy working as scientist.
10. Lecturer:Usually, graduates in pharmacy can also make their career in academics. In some institutions they are eligible to work as lecturer for diploma students.
11. Drug Store & Wholesaler Any registered pharmacist can get license to run a medical shop. Wholesale Supplier of medicines to other stores is also a good option.
12. Overseas career: Some of the B.Pharm graduates are choosing to fly overseas and make their career bright. By scoring well in GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc. entrances they can pursue M.S, MBA and other pharmacy related courses in US, UK, Australia etc.
|Duration||4 Years (8 Semester)|
|Approval||Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Test||Direct Admission|
|Affiliation||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (P.T.U)|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 Years|
Process of admission for B.A.M.S in Sarawati Ayurved Hospital & Medical College, Chandigarh is done through as per guidelines of Guru Ravidas University Hoshiarpur. A candidate must qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance) to get eligible for BAMS. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) shall eligible to apply for BAMS in Sarawati Ayurved Hospital & Medical College, Chandigarh. Candidates will get there seat for BAMS through Counseling conducted by University with NEET appeared higher ranked students. They are required to registering themselves by paying prescribed fee and having to fulfill all the admission formalities related to their documentation. Submission of all original certificates is mandatory at the time of registration program.