INITIATIVES TO FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
Here’s how SGC fought against Covid-19 & continued student’s learning without any halt
Saraswati Group of Colleges (SGC), Mohali stood in solidarity with the nation during the catastrophic pandemic and took several novel initiatives to control the virus and continue our student’s learning despite the closure. We prepared a deliberated framework that supports effective learning and ensures quality education, regardless of the delivery model.
- Established Area’s 1st 100+ Bedded Covid -19 Health Care Centre
- Distributed Free Sanitizers and Masks To The Poor & Needy In More Than 8 Nearby Villages
- Fed Food To Quarantine Patients & Stranded Migrant Workers
- Hosted Medical Camps In Different Villages
- Our In-House Research Team Developed An EMS Web And Application For Blended Learning
- Kick-Started Back To Campus Digital Campaign Named “SGC Together” For The Students
*The safety and well-being of our students and staff is our utmost priority. Therefore, each of our steps is aligned with the safety protocols recommended by the government and the public health authorities.