Best D. Pharmacy Ayurveda College in Punjab
Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy is a 2 year full-time diploma-level program that teaches Ayurvedic Medicinal methods and their preparation and usage techniques. The diploma program allows the students to develop knowledge and skills in manufacturing and distribution of Ayurvedic products and Nutraceuticals, Drugs, and Cosmeceuticals. The course provides students with in-depth knowledge of the chemical possessions of Ayurvedic treatments and the suitable compositions, quantities, and dosages for patients. They are introduced to Ayurveda’s core concepts and how to use them to heal various conditions.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate shall be a Citizen of India.
- Minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and age will be determined based on the entry in Matriculation Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate.
- Passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any board recognized by Govt. of Punjab/Govt. of India with at least 40% marks in any stream.
You are indeed blessed to find an opportunity to get an Ayurveda education at one of the best colleges in North India i.e. Saraswati Ayurved Hospital and Medical College. We offer a healthy, harmonious ambiance and rich values which have played a pivotal role in shaping the future of innumerable students. This is my firm belief that the rich values and traditions imbibed here would carry you to greater heights.
I intently believe that you would develop a versatile personality during your stay in this temple of learning. To be successful in life, have ambitions and define your goals clearly. Discipline and hard work is the key to success. Be regular in your classes and focus on your goals. Your concerted efforts with the able guidance of your teachers would definitely provide you with a blissful and successful life. On behalf of the SGC family, I welcome all the students and wish you all the best for achieving greater success and scaling new heights in the coming session.
Sharir Rachna Evam Kriya.
Examination Fee Details
Pay through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI
*Term and conditions
- PO1. To be infused with the basic principles of Ayurvedic Pharmacy and its usage in treating different ailments.
- PO2. To understand the basics of ayurvedic pharmaceutical sciences after being equipped with a sound understanding of fundamental subjects like Dravyaguna, Rasa Shastra & BhaishajyaKalpana, and Modern analytical techniques.
- PO3. To be able to observe, identify and fix community health issues by applying the principle of Ayurveda and contemporary medicines.
- PO4. Along with the fundamental knowledge to be able to acquire the aptitudes to handle the retail or wholesale business of pharmaceuticals.
- PO5.To prepare students to become self-employed in Ayurveda pharmacy.
- PS1. To make students able to comprehend the nature and fundamental concepts of dravyaguna, pharmacognosy, rasashastra&bhaishajyakalpana, pharmacology, and pharmaceutical analysis.
- PS2. To help students be prepared to analyze and analyze data of medication experimentation in drug analysis, formulation development, discovery, production, therapeutic evaluation, QC, and QA.
- PS3.To equip the students with the knowledge and skills to perform procedures as per pharmacopoeial monographs to assess the diverse ayurvedic formulations.
- PS4. To make students comprehend the applications of legal and technical compliances for putting up an Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical unit.
Having super speciality 100 Bedded Hospital
- Problem-based learning
- Industry involvement in curriculum development & training
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Active student clubs and bodies
My overall experience to date has been amazing, and the college is having an amazing infrastructure. The college has provided me with several opportunities to grow and explore my skills. The emphasis on sports along with education has always helped me a lot.
The teachers at SGC are highly professional and the course curriculum is up to date with the latest advancement in the field.
The faculty is really supportive. Internship and placement opportunities are vast and extensive. Our seniors are very cordial and they often help us through our doubts and academic process.
How to apply ?
Step 1 – Signup
Visit sgcollege.edu.in/ SGCADMIT. Sign up or register with basic details (i.e. name, email id, mobile no., state, gender, and password). Login to the SGCADMIT with an already created username/ password. * Your email id will act as your username for the portal while the password will be set by you upon registration.
Step 2 – Book Your Slot
After successfully creating your candidate SGCADMIT profile, you’ll be taken to registration fee page. Pay your fees by logging into the dashboard and complete your profile.
Step 3 – University Examination (PPMET)
After successfully booking the seat, the candidates have to fill the PPMET application form. The link for registration shall be available/sent on your profile and email.
Step 4 – Counselling
Upon successfully clearing the PPMET exam, you have to apply for counseling through your SGC portal, followed by SOP uploading.
Step 5 – Admission
You become eligible for admission into Saraswati Group of Colleges after the declaration of counseling result and submission of requisite fees.